Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom said:
    A little late as we’ve been having internet issues the past two days here in Istanbul 

How are you accessing ccom from Istanbul?  Site is usually blocked in the EU
    @VegasFrank, I had to download and set up a VPN on all of my devices. With it I can access the internet using servers from anywhere...right now I’m using a server in Atlanta, GA. I would recommend anyone who travels to use a VPN

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mummy ^^^
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Nick! @Usaf06
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,264 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cold and windy, good time to have La Palina Classic robusto.
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbeckom said:
    Padilla 1968 Toro...I’m so happy that they brought these back last year! 

Padilla has a distribution center in Miami Gardens only a few miles from my house.  I have gone by several times and picked up a 3 or 5er. That cigar is the only one that I have bought more than one of.
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:
    dbeckom said:
    Padilla 1968 Toro...I’m so happy that they brought these back last year! 

Padilla has a distribution center in Miami Gardens only a few miles from my house.  I have gone by several times and picked up a 3 or 5er. That cigar is the only one that I have bought more than one of.
    @Diver43, I suggest buying some to age. If you like them fresh, you will love them with 3-5 years...they continue to get better after that. 

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheer up edward, it'll warm up to around 50° today.  Hopefully.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    First smoke in weeks. Thanks @Pacman84 for this one.

Smoking in the car to avoid the wind today 
    You’re welcome brother
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cbuck said:
    Good morning everyone! Psyko 7 Maduro! Nice! Guess it’s time to take the band off!
    You don't want to mess up that prescription bro!
    Don't look ↑