Home Cigar 101

Motorcycle Cigar Tour Central Am

Hello Cigar and motorcycle enthusiasts!! I'm looking to find or organize a tour via motorcycle to visit the back roads and cigar regions of Nicaragua and perhaps other countries such as Honduras et al. Would also love to visit coffee regions as well. The three staples in one tour.

I've found several Moto tours but none focused on cigars. I would specifically would like an off-road adventure tour.  Any fellow tokers have suggestions or resources that I should investigate?

Comments

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ ^ It's never been safe. Don't let that deter you. ^ ^
    Can't have safe adventure. That's oxymoronical with emphasis on the moron.

I'd join BOTL & ask Jan Bynens in the roll your own section whether he has ideas. He lives in Honduras, rolls his own, gets his leaf from neighboring countries.

I assume you have asked at advrider?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might say something over at BMWMOA, though you may have to join up to be able to.  Good luck.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain