Home Non Cigar Related

I need to vent!!!!

Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
I just need to get my frustrations out and who better to listen. I'm so sick of taking 1 step forward and 3 backwards. First my microwave over the stove quit a few months ago, then our dryer quit heating up the other night, I'm looking at a thousand dollar bill for Nova's surgery and to top it off my upright freezer just quit on me and it's full of meat , etc. I'm really getting tired of not getting ahead. This shut just sucks. 
You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!

Comments

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel ya.  A good day is no steps forward and none back.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here. Don’t let life beat you down
  • Sleddog46Sleddog46 Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's getting harder and harder. Trying to get this house ready for sale with only Social security which is a joke.  We've already been beaten down so much and can never seen to get ahead. 
    You can't dispel Ignorance if you retain Arrogance!
  • deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have the prayer thread and the drunk thread. I was just thinking a few days ago of a venting thread. 

You just have to keep trying to move forward. Smoke a cigar and grab a shot or six of whiskey 🥃. 

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, there's also a site called nextdoor.com. It's a way for neighbors to contact each other. This morning, for instance, a gal from a neighborhood across the road contacted me about buying my old beater truck. They frequently have good deals, swaps, freebies, or answers. See if they have a group near you.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)