Home Non Cigar Related

Comments

• clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    That is awesome! I'm all for it! I think it's so stupid that animal rights groups were all butt-hurt about it. I don't see any animal rights groups lining up to protect pigs, chicken, cows, lambs, hens, salmon, shrimp, oysters, and any other animal we find dead, bled, and frozen in the meats section of the grocery store everyday!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    OHHhhhh, that's just wrong, lol.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    clearlysuspect:
    I don't see any animal rights groups lining up to protect pigs, chicken, cows, lambs, hens, salmon, shrimp, oysters, and any other animal we find dead, bled, and frozen in the meats section of the grocery store everyday!
    Ummm ... there are TONS of animal rights groups out there that are lining up to protect these animals.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Hey man Iam all good with it ......... do you know how many times you have non voluntary had sweet and sour seagull or general tso's kitty ............
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Animal rights groups around to protect EVERY animal-----while some I think are good, as many stray cats that are around, pass the plate baby.
  • i saw on manswers that cat is contains more nutritious value but dog tastes better. if im allergic to cats, can i eat em? or am i just allergic to their fur??
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Just their fur, actually more specifically their dander. Dine away!
    One2gofst:
    You Guy's, yes you ^ucker's... you're crazy sick.
    madurofan:
    clearlysuspect:
    I don't see any animal rights groups lining up to protect pigs, chicken, cows, lambs, hens, salmon, shrimp, oysters, and any other animal we find dead, bled, and frozen in the meats section of the grocery store everyday!
    Ummm ... there are TONS of animal rights groups out there that are lining up to protect these animals.
    Well, they're obviously not doing a very good job of it as I have about 10 grocery stores within 10 miles of me with all the meat I could ever want. I can get any cut I want of chicken, cow, pig, fish, etc..... why not cat? It's protein like the rest of them.
    clearlysuspect:
    madurofan:
    clearlysuspect:
    Well, they're obviously not doing a very good job of it as I have about 10 grocery stores within 10 miles of me with all the meat I could ever want. I can get any cut I want of chicken, cow, pig, fish, etc..... why not cat? It's protein like the rest of them.
    Hey clearly ! Save a cat... eat a Rat!

Or is that save a rat and eat a p ussy?

I can't believe P ussy is moderated?? WTF
  • laker1963:
    One2gofst:
    You Guy's, yes you ^ucker's... you're crazy sick.
    Laker, I ate a black cat once, it was good. And you know what they say, once you go black you don't go back! Apparently it's true with cats, not the nasty way it is true with you ;)
    My ex-wife and her family were from Peru. Her dad once told me a village way up in the mountains in Peru that had a bunch of government officials visiting so they threw a huge feast for them. Everyone ate until they were satisfied and enjoyed the meal. Then the chef showed them what he had prepared. It was cat. Apparently, that's how this one village survives. They actually grow cats as their primary livestock.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    OK this threw me way off LOL.
    I wonder if there's a difference between feral and domestic cat, in terms of succulence?

• Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    stephen_hannibal:
    I wonder if there's a difference between feral and domestic cat, in terms of succulence?

Feral might be a bit gamier and stringy, your best bet is to go for a cat like Garfield, he's well marbled.
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    if im allergic to cats, can i eat em? or am i just allergic to their fur??
    You'll just have to stick with eating the shaved p....
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Garen B:
    stephen_hannibal:

Feral might be a bit gamier and stringy, your best bet is to go for a cat like Garfield, he's well marbled.

LOL... by the way Garen I always wanted to say Invader Zim was one of the greatest shows ever.

• One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    My cat is giving me the "I am not amused" look as I type this.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    My Dog likes Cat...
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Frank Drebin: Uh Raquel, so many go to bed hungry in this nation, yet cat food is full of tuna! I can't help but think each time I go to the zoo and see those porpoises, crammed into those tiny tanks, what a waste that is. Butcher half of them now! That's hundreds of pounds of dolphin meat that can be fed to our cats, freeing up that tuna for our nation's hungry.
    [few people clap]
    Raquel Welch: And the winner is...
    Frank Drebin: Uh, so many are cold, shivering in the night, so I say, butcher those cats, skin them! Use their fur to keep hundreds warm!