Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShawnOL said:
    @ShawnOL  I can’t take credit for that one!  Enjoy it though 😀

Well, damn.  I gotta save the stickers until after I smoke the cigar.  Sorry to whoever gave it to me.
    Was part of the your lottery winnings I sent. Glad you enjoyed it! 

Bingo!  Thanks for the clarification, I hate when I forget who gave me what.
    Thank you @cigarexplorer.  It was a very rich smoke and I did enjoy it.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options
    BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the old noobbox:

I can't figure out what that object is in the background just to the right of the cigar band. I'm thinking it's either a dried out husk of a grapefruit that has been soaked in pig fat and then slowly melted with a blow torch, or it's a p0rn star's used condom, turned inside out and vacuumed with a dental hygienists suction device.  Am I close?

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, it is a half-burned-out beeswax candle. I use it to lubricate the back edge of jeweler's saw blades (50-70 teeth per inch; they're very thin and break if you breathe on them the wrong way so lube is important).
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol, it is a half-burned-out beeswax candle. I use it to lubricate the back edge of jeweler's saw blades (50-70 teeth per inch; they're very thin and break if you breathe on them the wrong way so lube is important).

I went looking for beeswax for a Catlinite (pipestone) pipe. Tried to get in touch with local beekeepers, etc, but finally found out that beeswax is used in sewing on thread and picked up a puck at the local sewing store.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TruDog said:

That’s a great smoke! I picked one up in hopes that I could take it for a victory smoke if LSU beat Bama and boy was it worth It! 
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Golden knights host the sharks tonight at T-Mobile arena. This makes me feel like an alpha dog, because we own San Jose. Or, as Maury povich might say,

So I guess I'll smoke an alpha dog

Put a 5r on the game?

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,987 ✭✭✭✭✭

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Of course if I lose, you'll have to send me your new address @NorCalR1 so either way, I WIN!!

Anyone need nachos?
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Of course if I lose, you'll have to send me your new address @NorCalR1 so either way, I WIN!!

Anyone need nachos?
    Or I could defer my winnings to another BOTL  😂

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    That's not how it works...
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoking one while watching the game... I figured it was appropriate to smoke one from another sharks fan. Despite your allegiance, you are alright with me Chris @Yakster... This is a fine smoke!

Glad you enjoyed it, Brother.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TruDog said:

That’s a great smoke! I picked one up in hopes that I could take it for a victory smoke if LSU beat Bama and boy was it worth It! 
    ....J Burrow from right done the road, Athens Ohio.
  • Options
    HeavysetrapierHeavysetrapier Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DapperDanMan you an LSU fan?
  • Options
    Addy up @NorCalR1....

Mwahahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New to me GTO

What did you think of the GTO?  I met the owner Dr. Oscar ? In Alabama of all places.  I find them mild with a nice taste. Would rate them above their cost
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5