Home General Discussion

Okay, Does Anybody Know About Auto Mats?

BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
You know, the kind you place on the floor of your truck, for example? These are the 4 pc. trimmable, heavy duty kind, clear. Anyway, somehow I received SIX F&*^ing sets by UPS. Oh, and not long ago, a single set arrived, in black. I used those, and thanks.

Addressed to me "BDK" and my address. Thing is, that's also the name of the brand of the mats. (no, I didn't order these by mistake - who sent them? lol)

Queue Twilight Zone music...
"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
Tagged:

Comments

• BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please don't mind the lighting, I took this pic in the room where I have UV lights to keep my Nagami Kumquat tree happy.

"Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw the title and immediately thought of those NYC coin-op diners from the 50's.    Damn, it's hell gettin old.
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we are all (slightly) insane but I don't think any of us would send you enough mats for six trucks.... But if your cooler is getting empty speak up.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's cooler is empry!?
    Don't look ↑
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's cooler is empry!?

Sounds like Franks glass is empty...

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    we are all (slightly) insane but I don't think any of us would send you enough mats for six trucks.... But if your cooler is getting empty speak up.
    https://youtu.be/SEbwZfkeIt8

And no, twernt me.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know you guys are cool, but I had to ask because I only send cigars to like 176 people in the world and this place has a nice chunk of them. I use my address stamp on every package, so "BDK" makes sense. Now, to track down the culprit...

Because six f*5#ing sets of truck mats? :disappointed:I know what I'm giving away to the boys at work for the holidays...