Home General Discussion

CAO Cubist Ashtray

Greetings! I am in possession of a never used CAO Cubist ashtray. Original Box and velvet(ish?) cover bag. Anyone here interested in it? 

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good one, DZR.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well hell, I'll take it.
    I like free things.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you take a hundred bucks for it?
    Don't look ↑
  • ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll trade you 3 socks and a button.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

Here you go brother.  There's more where that came from too @danielzreyes.  I assume you already have Tony's @0patience address so you can send it to him.  

Don't look ↑
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you take a hundred bucks for it?
    I see your hundred and raise you.  I bid $150.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • I see this forum is full of clowns. If you don't want it, or are here to make jokes then move along. This ashtray belonged to my uncle who has passed away. He was a cigar lover and collected many things cigar related. I thought it would be nice to have some of this things go to someone who would appreciate them instead of throwing them in a dumpster to end up in a landfill. 
    Bullshït.  You're Hawking your dead relative's crap to make a buck.  You would sell it to a tweaker to put out their 2 liter bottle of bleach and Sudafed if it meant you could stash a c-note in your pocket. 

Don't give us this clown crap either bro. You thought, "this is cigar stuff, I'll go to the first goddãmn place that pops up on a Google search." You don't give a **** about your uncle, his ashtray, or any poor sap that tries to buy this thing. Hell, I only half believe that you even have a fvcking ashtray. Go list it on eBay with a picture and I'll buy it there.

Other than that, go find another group of suckers...
    Don't look ↑
  • Tallbearblue81Tallbearblue81 Posts: 6
    edited December 2019
    @VegasFrank

I'm sure it looks that way, but you're wrong. Perhaps you've seen a few of this type of stuff come through here before, so I am not going to try to argue with you. I don't smoke cigars, so I have no use for it. I didn't know anything about this ashtray, and yes a google search led me here. It seems that this ashtray, at least at one time was a collector's item. And I"m not trying to "hawk" my dead relative's crap to make a buck. If someone wants it, they are welcome to it. I guess I'll go post it on eBay. 

• https://www.ebay.com/itm/323998512254

@VegasFrank
    I sure hope your day gets better, unless you just normally have such a sunny disposition. 
    @peter4jc is my mentor.  I bid on it.  If I win it, it's going to a forum member for free.
    Don't look ↑
    Yeah, we all saw your bullshīt post Skippy.  Why don't you shut up and have a popsicle

Don't look ↑
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see this forum is full of clowns. If you don't want it, or are here to make jokes then move along. This ashtray belonged to my uncle who has passed away. He was a cigar lover and collected many things cigar related. I thought it would be nice to have some of this things go to someone who would appreciate them instead of throwing them in a dumpster to end up in a landfill. 
    Yep. We're all clowns. Cause we know how to have fun and not be dragged down by spammers.
    You didn't ask if anyone bought it. You asked if anyone was interested.
    In which, in this forum, means you are giving it away.

Don't like it? Tough. 
    Offended? Good.

Personally, a first post asking if someone wants to buy something is SPAM.
    And if we offended you,  good. That was pretty much the intent.

Wanna stick around, get to know folks and then offer it up, we're all for that.
    If you don't like me, I'm good with that. In fact, I favor that.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This could be worth a gurkha/rocky patel trade...
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The OP isn't a smoker so probably not up for a trade or planning to stick around, just a quick, failed spam.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you ever googled some new guy's screen name? They often use it elsewhere. You clowns see what this clown sees?

edited December 2019
    Whatever you do, don't Google it at work. Apparently he likes taking pictures of his joint, and I ain't talkin about the place he hangs out. Well kind of I am LOL.
    Let's just say it is very very underwhelming...
    Don't look ↑
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Whatever you do, don't Google it at work. Apparently he likes taking pictures of his joint, and I ain't talkin about the place he hangs out. Well kind of I am LOL.
    Let's just say it is very very underwhelming...
    gossip church muva GIF