Home Pipes

Pipe cabinet finally set up

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just finished an office remodel so I can have a pipe inside while I’m working (I do work at home). The let piece was to move in and set up my cabinet. Still need to finish trim work but other than that, I’m done. 

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks great 
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my!  Now that's inspirational.  You've set my mind ablaze.  
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work, I like the curves on the doors.
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks great Eric!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it. One of these days I'll find the right cabinet for mine. Looks great.
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very Nice
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I like that a lot. Good job. 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys! Pictures not great but you get the idea. 

My wife looked at it and said “there is too much empty space” and suggested I add tiers to each of the shelves and get another 16 jars “to fill in the space.” Ummm...okay. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers said:
    Thanks guys! Pictures not great but you get the idea. 

My wife looked at it and said “there is too much empty space” and suggested I add tiers to each of the shelves and get another 16 jars “to fill in the space.” Ummm...okay. 
    That makes sense
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That does look good. I suppose it's a real treat to smoke indoors, also. Hell, I'm going downstairs to try that now. I have the purifier, some candy corn for the pipe, a hot cup of tea next to me. Finding a nice glass door cabinet is the tough part. Too much junk out there these days.
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."