Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

No good deed...well, you know.

Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
Not content to leave things as they were, @Stubble wasted little time returning fire.  And how!  Over the top, to say the least.  A couple of these pipe tobaccos I've been wanting to try for some time, and the pipe stand is way cool, but the pipe tool, wow!  Added them to the cabinet I put together after seeing @Echambers new set up.  Now, I will attempt to add pictures.  This doesn't always go well.

I can now dip more often into my tub of Plum Pudding, and I look forward to trying the other blends.  The Father Dempsey I don't recall seeing before, but sounds interesting.  

Thanks!
WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Comments

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you enjoy the package as much as I did sending it!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool. Is that really "Awakened Elder"? LOL
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Cool. Is that really "Awakened Elder"? LOL
    Yep.  After I smoke it I'll be "woke",

so,

all you guys will have to pluck your eyebrows

and all the girls will have to super-glue...well, you know,

OR, 

I will be "Offended"! Gasp!  
     :p 

Maybe it's not that kind of "woke"...perhaps a more ethereal, spiritual type of awakening.  Or, in my case, already qualifying as Elder, it will go good with coffee. B)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!
    Now go away before I taunt you a second time-a

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very, very nice!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, actually, spectacular hit @Stubble.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good on you @Stubble!
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.