Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    I have quit buying viaje. Started about 2 years ago. I stick to 4 primary brands now. Bltc, tatuaje, saka, and some romacraft. Keeps things simple for me
    "very interesting" (Artie Johnson).  Yo getting Old like the CI crew Usaf.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Usaf06 said:
    I have quit buying viaje. Started about 2 years ago. I stick to 4 primary brands now. Bltc, tatuaje, saka, and some romacraft. Keeps things simple for me
    Funny, I was thinking about this the other day.  I used to jump on all kinds of samplers and things I'd never heard of.  Nowadays I usually stick to things I know, Oliva, Fuente, San Cristobal, the occasional Padron, Saka or A.J. offerings, Crowned Heads if I'm in Nashville, or Davidoff if I'm feeling flush.  Still have plenty of other stuff, but mostly that's what I stick to.

That being said, what's Bltc?  Bacon Lettuce and Tomato cigars?  I dunno. 
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Label Trading Company
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:
    Black Label Trading Company
    Ah.  I'm not really familiar, although I've heard of it.  I should have added Partagas to my list above, although I rarely get them.  I have to buy a whole box to make it worth it, and just don't have room.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:

Baka Pygmy little tight on the draw 1st third but really opened up after that. Went back and bought 2 more for the humidor.
    @yakster still no 10 years at West Coast 

Yeah, I've about given up hope of any more barber pole Evil Clowns out of West Coast. 

Let me know @NorCalR1 if you'll be hanging out at West Coast much longer, I'm about to hit the road.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    NorCalR1 said:

Baka Pygmy little tight on the draw 1st third but really opened up after that. Went back and bought 2 more for the humidor.
    @yakster still no 10 years at West Coast 

Yeah, I've about given up hope of any more barber pole Evil Clowns out of West Coast. 

Let me know @NorCalR1 if you'll be hanging out at West Coast much longer, I'm about to hit the road.

Had to leave and meet the fam 
    christmas 🎄 time 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....