Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo said:

Looks all warm and cozy while I’m forced to the garage with my heater lol 
  • Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Pacman84 I’ve been curious about this one. 

You’re welcome brother? What did you think?
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pacman84 said:
    Thanks @Pacman84 I’ve been curious about this one. 

You’re welcome brother? What did you think?
    There was an air pocket in the beginning of the cigar that caused some canoeing, but after I got it balanced out it was great. That Havana Soul you sent me in the same package though was on another level, it might be in my top 5 James Brown creations. 
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,105 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's made by romacraft Fùcking Calvin
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think there have been 3 iterations of it.  Don Pepin Garcia, AJ Fernandez, and most recently BLTC.  But you knew that, you just didn't stop to think it through.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    peter4jc said:
    I think there have been 3 iterations of it.  Don Pepin Garcia, AJ Fernandez, and most recently BLTC.  But you knew that, you just didn't stop to think it through.
    He's thinking of the Powstanie in the picture, which is made by Roma Craft. 
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ kicked up at the end.  Much more cedar and pepper.  Great broadleaf sweetness and kick.  Gonna clean them out when I go back to the store
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kentucky fire cured sweet from my SS.