Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    BadSneakersBadSneakers Posts: 156 ✭✭✭✭
    Had a Java Latte (corona). It was ok, not something I would probably spend money on in the future. Nice draw, nice structure, but just didn't grab me. I think if I want a coffee infused (really the only infused type I regularly enjoy) I'll stick with Tabak for now. 
    It's funny that pirates were always going around searching for treasure, and they never realized that the real treasure was the fond memories they were creating. - Jack Handey 
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broke it out finally! ^^
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When did they start rolling up entire tobacco plants?  Holy crap that ^ looks like an 11x70 or something 
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    When did they start rolling up entire tobacco plants?  Holy crap that ^ looks like an 11x70 or something 
    Haha I know!  I had no idea when I bought it.  My guess is a 7 1/2x 60? Really not sure.  I could only find some info on a search that Privada cigar had it.  Wish I would have bought more now!

edit: tape measure shows a 7” :)
  • Options
    KenpoKnightKenpoKnight Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Cooked up some carne asada with bell peppers and onions so I could justify lighting up this Saka Red Meat Lovers.

That’s a nice ash
  • Options
    cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha I know!  I had no idea when I bought it.  My guess is a 7 1/2x 60? Really not sure.  I could only find some info on a search that Privada cigar had it.  Wish I would have bought more now!

edit: tape measure shows a 7” :)
    I picked up some from a shop in TN, they're Churchills though. To my understanding, it's the same blend just different vitola for each of the 8 shops he did the exclusive series with.