Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too lazy to take a picture, but an HVC Serie A. I really liked it - it had some interesting/new to me things going on that my palate is still too newbish to identify. 
    You're right, it is a little different. The schtick with it is that this stick uses all "serie A" -- or wrapper-grade-- tobacco.  

I agree though, some different things going on with it.  It's a very nice stick....
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NorCalR1 said:

Illusione Epernay vintage 2009
    This has aged so well and is an amazing smoke. Wish I could get my hands on more. 
    https://www.cigarking.com/illusione-epernay-2009-le-grande-gran-corona-6x46-box-25/
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter