Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel so left out...
    Going to have to find some holiday blends for next year!
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel so left out...
    Going to have to find some holiday blends for next year!
    Doesn't Puro Especial translate into Holiday Blend?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    I hope so. It's a damn fine smoke. It's pretty much the same as the TAA smoke, but with a little more punch
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShawnOL said:

Had to try one of these eventually.  The wrapper on these are fantastic smelling.
    I think I'm going to do the same later tonight. 
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    JGruvey said:
    Thanks @motherinlaw lol
    A phrase is never thought I'd hear!!
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Options
    peter4jc said:

I've had the ET-P1 before, thought it was too light.  How is that S3?
  • Options
    Having my Christmas gifts from @Far_North_64.   Thank you, Dan.   You've outdone things.
    You deserve it and so much more brother.

• Options
    GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ That must be expensive gin!^^
    Who collects the butterfly pee to infuse it?!? 🦋
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.