Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2019 Secret Santa

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
To participate, you must satisfy the following requirements:

You must have a join date prior to July 1, 2019.
You must be in good standing as a trader.
You must sign up before Thanksgiving.
You must be willing to purchase a gift around $50 in value in addition to sending a nice selection of cigars

Our goal is to have active members participate while limiting the possibility of someone not holding up their end. If you satisfy the above requirements and want to participate, please send a PM to me with the following information:

*Your name and address
*A short list of cigar-related items you would like (keep in mind the $50 value). Ex. Tatuaje ashtray, soft flame lighter, Padron hat.
*A short list of things you specifically don't want. Ex. I hate Viaje and already have 24 cigar cutters.
*Your preferences on cigars. Ex. small ring gauges and all things Pepin and Kelner

I will draw names and distribute them with the above information on Sunday November 25th. Gifts can start going out on Monday, December 10th and must be sent by Thursday, Dec 20th.

Again, I wanted to keep this short, so if you have any questions or want to see what is typically sent or just get ideas, check out the previous year's threads posted above. 

So without further ado, who's in???

Past years threads to see what it is like for the newer members or those thinking about joining in.  Please understand that there are members that might go a "little" above and beyond but if you want to participate all that will be expected is the above requirements.

2018 - https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/899671/2018-secret-santa-gift-exchange/p1
2017 - https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/898710/secret-santa-interest/p1
2016 - https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/897448/2016-holiday-gift-exchange/p1
2015 - https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/895137/official-2015-holiday-gift-exchange/p1
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll be the first to jump in 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Far_North_64Far_North_64 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss the join date by a month. Can I get in with some letters of reference? I'm very active...well on the forum anyway. 
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm freaking scared
    A little dirt never hurt
    I know. I read the thread from last year, holy freak'n Lord!! 
    Now this is not the end of the cigar. It is not even the beginning of the end of the cigar. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning of the cigar.

• Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll vouch for @Far_North_64 if needed.   
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I miss the join date by a month. Can I get in with some letters of reference? I'm very active...well on the forum anyway. 
    Rules are rules....just sayin'
    kidding of course
    count me in my friend from Wisconsin! 
    I'll shoot you a PM shortly 
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll allow it!  @Far_North_64 you are in my friend.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed last year so I'm ready to fvck some **** up this year
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be careful what you wish for. Appreciate you hosting again Brad but count me out for the single reason nobody on this forum has my addy and I like it that way.
    A little dirt never hurt
  • JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m shortly after the join date as well but I’d like to be in if you’ll allow it. @smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    won’t vouch for me either.
    @JGruvey I can and will vouch for you BUT... @avengethis has first and final say. I only say that b/c I think last year or the year before someone did a newbie xmas exchange. So maybe yall need to get together and do one and leave this one alone. BUT like i said, not my call. gotta take that up with Brad!! 
    We used to do a newb SS but over the past 2 years or so the total interest in SS has declined that we stopped with that.  I will ok newer members before the deadline if they can be vouched for.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @avengethis
    PM sent! Thanks for letting me join the frivolity! 
    I hope you smoke fiends were good this year! I hear Santa’s coming!
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bad Santa WIth A Beer And Cigar Stock Photo - Image 31177630
    Oooo I so hope I get you☠️☠️☠️

😂

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just send a bomb to all 16 residents of Laughlin. One of them will be Randy!
    Don't look ↑
    Also the deadline to sign up will actually be Saturday the 30th as I will be gone until then.  I will disperse names on the 1st or 2nd.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump 
    This is always epic 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

Are we going to know who's in before the bombs start dropping? 

Sorry guys, crazy day at work playing catch up.  I need your lists by tomorrow a.m. If you have not gotten it to me. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Ok everybody should have their targets.  If you have any questions for yours, please send to me and let me know.  I will get answers from your SS.

Participants are...

NorCalR1
    Far_North_64
    JGruvey
    Smoothsticks
    Smoke_em_if_you_got_em
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Oooo I so hope I get you☠️☠️☠️

😂
    How I am just seeing this right now?? And for the sake of the entire state of Alaska I HOPE YOU DIDN'T get my name! I've been known to send out a good bomb or two....just sayin' 
    Ehhhh, I guess the word good is subjective.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Great hit!!! Looks like someone let it fly a bit early perhaps? But I guess we there are multiple shipments you gotta do what you gotta do. Nice way to start on the SS fellas...
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a great start
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter