Home Cigar 101

Acrylic Humidor Question

lrob12lrob12 Posts: 2
Long story short I'm fairly new to the world of cigars. I bought an acrylic humidor which came in the mail today, and the wood that's attached to the lid came cracked! I was just wondering if that's a big deal or anything to worry about? Any information would be helpful.

Comments

• lrob12lrob12 Posts: 2
    Thanks for the response, I have 1 69% Boveda pack in there right now and I'm calibrating the Boveda Butler to put in there tomorrow.
  • BKDogBKDog Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just for future reference, folks can buy those acrylic jars at their local Wally World for a fraction of the price, no wood in the jar, but that doesn't matter. You know, until you move up to buying multiple Coleman coolers and then eyeballing new homes with a full two car garage, perhaps turning the basement into a man cave, and ultimately considering buying an office building to start your own B&M shop.

C.A.S. is real :D
    "Love is a dung heap, Betty and I am but a c.o.c.k. that climbs upon it to crow."
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're still at the office building stage? I've moved on to buying cities and islands bro....
    Don't look ↑
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Multi floor warehouse, with rooftop patio

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want a trailer....a nice trailer that’s paid for. Or a motor home.
    What were we discussing here?  B)
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.