Home General Discussion

The Brooklyn Way cigar lounge

TheBrooklynWayTheBrooklynWay Posts: 78 ✭✭✭
edited December 2019 in General Discussion
Hey guys, I just wanted to share a few photos of my home cigar lounge (I told some of you about, while I was working on it) is finally complete.

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, stranger!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lounge looks niiiice.  
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice smoking spot!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so jelly.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn that is sweet 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • TheBrooklynWayTheBrooklynWay Posts: 78 ✭✭✭
    Hey guys I'm still around but have been so busy lately working in here to get it done. Now to get some other things together, but in the mean time I can finally have a comfortable smoke right at home.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome place to smoke and relax. See ya in the spring(with more reviews I hope)
  • TheBrooklynWayTheBrooklynWay Posts: 78 ✭✭✭
    Awesome place to smoke and relax. See ya in the spring(with more reviews I hope)

Thank you. I'll be back with much more than reviews soon. Thank you again.