Home General Discussion
Options

La Aurora 2nds Double Corona

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
If you could get a bundle of 15 for $20 + shipping, would you?

Just wondering if it's worth it......
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• Options
    sdipsdip Posts: 406
    I have bought the robusto and belicoso. Love the robusto and plan to get more. Belicoso was ok.
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    I have tonage of 5ct boxes of the double corona in stock that I need to move. May not be able to get that low, but I will make you a damn good price. Why settle for a second when for a little more $$ you can get a first in a nice looking box. Call Tim (aka the beard) and he will hook you up.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Ive never had the La Aurora, What are they like? What do you guys thing of them? is this the $ cigar that Kuzi recomended in the expensive cigars thread?
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    ehhhh... the cigar is not great in my opinion but I say that because I prefer a stronger, fuller flavored smoke. These are very comparable to a macanudo or you typical Dominican Connecticut.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    Ive never had the La Aurora, What are they like? What do you guys thing of them? is this the $ cigar that Kuzi recomended in the expensive cigars thread?
    no the one i recommended was THIS one, in the emerald tube listed for $18.65 each. this is a better price than i have seen at any B&M
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    kuzi16:
    Fourtotheflush:
    no the one i recommended was THIS one, in the emerald tube listed for $18.65 each. this is a better price than i have seen at any B&M

Alex,
    Can Tim set us up with a deal on these?
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Fourtotheflush:
    kuzi16:
    Fourtotheflush:

Alex,
    +1 or maybe 2 Tat and I were looking at these at his B&M about a month ago and were looking to try them. The Tubes look really cool....hummm if there is a deal I might outfit my glass top humi witha few of these.
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    kuzi16:
    Fourtotheflush:

Alex,
    i would just email the beard directly and hell be able to tell you. he can always answer those questions