Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bad Memory Forum

YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
I may not be an old fart, and I'm certainly not our lovable Okdfart, but I'm older than a lot of you and have my senior moments.

Let me know, here or PM, if I've forgotten a trade. I don't think I have, but I feel like I've left home and am not sure if I left the stove on.
I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all the drama in that other thread,..... it wouldn't hurt to ask, right? Me too. Message me if I need to make anything right. 
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Combination of procrastinator and poor short term memory adds me to this group as well

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What....I thought this was a fountain pen forum...
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I should clean and refill my fountain pen today.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    You gas up that generator yet?
    Don't look ↑
    Yakster said:
    You gas up that generator yet?

Still on my list.

edited January 2020
    I keep misreading the heading for this thread "bad memory foam", too many ads creeping in from the background tv noise. Yakster needs new pillows maybe?

I've got great pillows I'm really happy with. D core pillows that have a thin D shaped center to allow your head to lay flatter while the outside of the pillow supports your neck.

I slip the remote from my adjustable bed in my pillowcase so I don't lose it.