Home Non Cigar Related

Adjustable bed thread

jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
@Yakster said

“I slip the remote from my adjustable bed in my pillowcase so I don't lose it.”

How long have you been sleeping on an adjustable bed, Chris?  How do you like it?

I’ve been sleeping on one for a couple years, now, and I love it. I have to sleep sitting up due to my surgery a few years back but I can’t use a pillow. It bends my head too far forward. Arthur doesn’t like that. (Arthur-itis, that is). 😜

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The D-Spine pillows don't bend the head much, sometimes I skip the pillow. I love the adjustable, I toss and turn and wake up early and sore without it. Had it about two years, two extra long twins = California King.

I know Arthur well.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that’s what I have.  Two twin XLs. The place I bought it calls it a split king. And the mattress is like sleeping on a cloud. Fantastic. 

And I love the programmable remotes. I keep mine set to a zero-gravity position. 

Muy bueno... 👍
    peter4jc said:
    All this talk about beds is making me sleepy. I believe I'll take a little na.... <ssnore...>

FIFY

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got Arthur on my back today. Need to put on a sweatshirt or something.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    I hear ya. Mine's kinda strange. I guess I should be thankful. 

I’ve got a lot of it in my back and neck but rarely any pain from it. Just stiffness. Can’t lay flat on the MRI sled, for example, so they have to prop me up with pillows. Laying flat is painful.