Home Non Cigar Related

Fluff post thread

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I'm cleaning out my office, been an ongoing process since I moved in....8 years ago. I found reciepts from my last trip down to Austin, Tx. and some mail that belonged to the neighbor. I'm good with the reciepts because they didn't over charge me, but I'm pretty sure my neighbors **** cause I got 2 of her bills!!! At least they look like bills, hope she pays them online.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I hate wet socks, especially on a cold day... Hopefully "man-made global warming" will occur and solve the cold day problem, lmao..
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    I hate wet socks, especially on a cold day... Hopefully "man-made global warming" will occur and solve the cold day problem, lmao..
    Oh, me too. Then your feet are cold and "pruney". It's harder to regulate body temperature when your feet are cold and wet. I've had hypothermia three times, two of the three I can't remember anything that happened. I hate being cold and wet.
    stephen_hannibal:
    LOL this cage right here?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Stephen, check your PMs
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    So it's been brought to my attention that my previous post in this thread may be "offensive."
    If you have been offended my apologies brothers.
    In no way did I seek to offend, only to share a couple laughs.

Some people are too easily offended, and that just offends the *** outta me. I am now offended by the fact that offense was taken. Stop offending me, or I will be forced to "push the button" on my Ronco Doomsday device 5000X. Trust me you won't like it. You will REALLY be offended. And dead.

Fluff.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    So it's been brought to my attention that my previous post in this thread may be "offensive."

My only offense is that Katt Williams is about as funny as a cold sock on a wet day. Remind me what happened to Dave Chapelle?
  • beardedcanadianbeardedcanadian Posts: 86 ✭✭

Bacon Bits.
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    beardedcanadian:

Bacon Bits.

mmmmmmm bacon bits

badge54fd:
    beardedcanadian:

Bacon Bits.

mmmmmmm bacon bits

Did someone say BACON?
    more fluff, covered in bacon..
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Luko:
    stephen_hannibal:

My only offense is that Katt Williams is about as funny as a cold sock on a wet day.
    +1
  • michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 201
    Look for some suggestions on what to do when i get out of the military.....besides school.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    michaelharvey:
    Look for some suggestions on what to do when i get out of the military.....besides school.
    what do you do in the military now??
  • michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 201
    Right now I am an MP of sorts....I do more oversight of security measures and policy.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Just seeing this thread made me think of marshmallow fluff n nutter! (sorry to derail your question about the military.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Just a question...what is an MP...of sorts. Is MP your MOS, I guess it's called?
    Don't you just hate that...I stuck a pin or small nail in the side of my finger...it stung a little bit..didn't pay it much mind until I noticed this red stuff on the top of my cooler...(then it really started to hurt...) there was a small nail or tack in the top of the cigar box that kind of helped hold it closed when I opened the box and closed it, it closed on my finger right at the nail.
    Most MP's get out and go into civilian law enforcement .... of sorts(couldn't resist, lol)
    Hawk55:
    Don't you just hate that...I stuck a pin or small nail in the side of my finger...it stung a little bit..didn't pay it much mind until I noticed this red stuff on the top of my cooler...(then it really started to hurt...) there was a small nail or tack in the top of the cigar box that kind of helped hold it closed when I opened the box and closed it, it closed on my finger right at the nail.
    I did that with a box of R&J cigars. It hurt worse the second time . . ...
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    All hopped up on caffeine with nowhere to go...feel like I could run a marathon just on excess energy alone. Time to go watch some paint dry. Fluff
    j0z3r:
    All hopped up on caffeine with nowhere to go...feel like I could run a marathon just on excess energy alone. Time to go watch some paint dry. Fluff
    FLUFF
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Is "fluff" like the chick version of "fart?"

LOL....glad I found out what caused it.... Heck of a place for a tack.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Is "fluff" like the chick version of "fart?"

No, Quee(f) (Damn Dirty Word Filter)
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    You guys do know what fluffers are, right?
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    hahahahahaha yea I do
  • hope this girls feet ain't stankin'