Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great smoke @JGruvey .... now get on the vherf!
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last for the night The Punisher. Night all!
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,002 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dropped it on my way outside. Used a little ChapStick and am going to try to save it. Wrapper split in like six places. Wish me luck!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShawnOL said:
    Now enjoying one of @VegasFranks favorites 😆

I didnt make it through an inch of one of those.  My palate must suck.
    Mine must also.  I really wanted to like them
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5