Home Non Cigar Related

Kobe Bryant Dead

JGruveyJGruvey Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2020 in Non Cigar Related
If you haven’t heard Kobe Bryant just died in a helicopter crash. I think some of his children were in the helicopter. My wife and I will be praying for their family today but this was an FYI to anyone who hasn’t heard.
#blackmamba

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's terrible news, prayers for the family.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been confirmed that his 13 year old daughter was with him. Terrible for the family
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tragic loss and I’m praying for his family. 

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,588 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And another parent-daughter going to the girls' basketball game.  Crappy...
    Don't look ↑
  • CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my favorite things to do as a little kid was to shoot stuff into a trash can and yell Kobe. RIP