Home General Discussion

What’s the best drunk story you Remember?

2»

Comments

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must have a bunch of great stories.  There are so many gaps in my memory to not have at least one.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Trykflyr_1
  • Trykflyr_1Trykflyr_1 Posts: 2,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do I feel uneasy???
    I'm still troubled by what I did for that Klondike bar...
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rhamlin blew my po box up....    Thanks ,Ricky!!   All of these are new to me except tge Zombie and that's a fave.   
    Awesome. I aim to please 😉
  • TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleddog46 said:
    I remember going to a Halloween party back in the seventies, met a girl went out on the roof and did it. Next thing I knew was waking up in the ground where I fell off the roof. Then there was another time I was living on a farm and there was a big John Deere tractor. So I took this girl for a ride around the property and stopped out in the fields and got out and did her over the tractor plow. Got back in the tractor and couldn't find the key to start it. Make it short, was a long walk back to get a flashlight.
    ....Sleddy Get'N BuSy.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, just out of curiosity @Sleddog46 , you found yourself on the ground, where'd you find your pants?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain