Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Message received brother ^. Nachos already in hand.
    Yes send them to Tony @0patience
    Thanks

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roger that brother. Two packages going out ASAP.
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Heard you were running low bro....
    Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abe Flores Gran Reserva...always good

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @cbuck, Good morning Charlie, Florida sounds really really nice right about now, I could use another trip myself.
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cancelled for now, unfortunately! There will be others!
  • Options
    A classic from @cbuck