Home Cigar 101

Cigar Podcast

EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey Guys,
I am a discussion starting newbie... anyone listening to any good cigar podcasts? I like cigar coop...
Any recs?

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

I listen to the Developing Palates cigar review podcast.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,589 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The cigar authority is probably the highest quality production out there right now. Every Saturday at noon Eastern for 2 hours, and then a 20 minute "aftershow" that they post on Wednesday morning. Has the feel of a radio show. Pretty good banter, lots of decent cigar talk. Cigarlebrities as guests, etc. There are about 500 episodes in the history. Hosts are the owners of a shop in NH, and the main guy also owns United cigar co. I listen religiously.
    Don't look ↑
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just listened to the cigar Authority 10 strongest cigars... It turns out I do like some of the big guns ...those guys are great!
    That was a good episode
    Don't look ↑
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020

Are we talkin' nicotine? Is there a list? A cheat sheet? I ain't got no time for no podcast.

You gotta listen if you wanna know!
    Don't look ↑
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have no idea what you are all talking about. Is a podcast a new fishing pole?

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bet you didn't even listen to it. Name three.

I see what you did, but I'll help you out anyways....

Camacho Criollo was 10. I think a debonair was 9. CA Jones was in there.
    Southern draw Jacob's Ladder was in there. Cromagnon was 3. Padron 50th was 2 I think. LFD Oro tubo was #1 I think. They were selling all 10 for a hunsky for about a week, but sale is over now
    Don't look ↑
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah it said Liga privada was on there which blew me away... I just had the 50 year and honestly I had a 26 a few weeks ago was too much for me... but I may have skipped a meal or something ...
    The 9 is a very heavy cigar. Never had a 50th myself so not sure.
    Don't look ↑