Home General Discussion

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• HeavysetrapierHeavysetrapier Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭✭

That was part of my newbie trade.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

Enjoy, brother.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster

Hope you enjoyed it, Chris... 👴🏻

Yes, good and peppery.

• Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:
    Thanks @Pacman84

Enjoy brother

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    601 Penn from @VegasFrank, TYVM Frank! (went a little crazy with a wrapper touch up)

Damn brother that thing looks like it's tunneling or something... Was it okay? I've had a little trouble with a couple of them. It's a great tasting smoke but requires a little work sometimes.

Don't look ↑

I struggled with that one the whole way down but I'm glad you sent more than one because the previous ones were great. Sometimes you smoke the cigar and sometimes the cigar smokes you.

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

Typical Espinosa imo... they have gotten so inconsistent with construction that I don't even bother with them.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,046 ✭✭✭✭✭

^way too complicated for me

I should check under my winedor, I take the trays out and set them on top when I'm picking out a cigar and sometimes I get a runner.