Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for a trade

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

I’m looking for a few of these.

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020

I might have a couple left you can have. Won't be a trade though, so if anyone wants to jump in and trade with the **** destroyer please do so.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭

Aside from Patrick, if you can't find any or need more, I can check my local cigar shop -- they had ME & ME II in stock last I checked. Just need to find when the store is open within the next few days.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s Ricky’s birthday Friday if anyone wants to send him a present... Forum FYI...

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

@variant2 said:
    Aside from Patrick, if you can't find any or need more, I can check my local cigar shop -- they had ME & ME II in stock last I checked. Just need to find when the store is open within the next few days.

Yours are still open? All ours closed yesterday.

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:
    It’s Ricky’s birthday Friday if anyone wants to send him a present... Forum FYI...

Tattletale

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy Birthday, Ricochet.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Significant3Significant3 Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Happy Birthday, Ricochet.

I thought it is Happy Birthday Disco.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭

That too and a few other nicknames

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭

@Rhamlin said:

@variant2 said:

Yours are still open? All ours closed yesterday.

They’re allowed to do deliveries 2 days a week and the manager also goes to accept deliveries from vendors.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer