Home General Discussion

Upcoming cigar release

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stayed strong. I did have a box in the cart at one point though.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I bought cigars, I would definitely buy these and they would definitely be here by Friday. But I don't buy cigars.
    Don't look ↑
  • cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea I was able to get my hands on one.

• Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got one too
  • HeavysetrapierHeavysetrapier Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭✭

Got one too even though I shouldn't have (We just booked our vacation for June). When the pop-up for the $6 t-shirt came up, I instinctively closed it. I couldn't find where to get it again, so no shirt for me.

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

I got a call this morning, any shirt I would wear is sold out.

Told the rep to send an extra smoke. Will be interesting to see what he sends.

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Held out on the the Tats as the Underground Cigar NFG specials go on sale. Willing to make a trade if anyone is interested.

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

Cfed just emailed with Viaje Circa 45 and Oro Reserva is stock.

@deadman said:
    BLTC releasing a 5th anniversary Bishop’s Blend in Lancero

Anyone know if any retailers are selling these by the box?

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

all my normal shops are sold out already. Ive seen a couple selling a sampler. Guess ill wait till the full release comes out

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

@Usaf06 said:
    all my normal shops are sold out already. Ive seen a couple selling a sampler. Guess ill wait till the full release comes out

Guess I’ll do the same, the samplers I’ve seen don’t do it for me. Thanks bro

I looked this morning and got the same, all sold out already. There one or two to watch and wait for them to start selling.

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Any sources on these Bishop's Blend Lancero's? These appear to be really hard to get are hands on unless have an arrangement with a B&M or hit the right site at the right time, such limited production.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

No boxes available from anyone that I have tried.
    There are a few online stores that put one in for bait in a 5er.

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
    edited April 2020

A few new releases from Viaje

edited April 2020

@NorCalR1 said:

Supposed to release Oro and Plantino at a discounted price also

@deadman said:

@NorCalR1 said:

I think there will be a lot of discounted releases over the next few months as budgets get tighter.

@NorCalR1 said:

@deadman said:

@NorCalR1 said:

I think there will be a lot of discounted releases over the next few months as budgets get tighter.

No doubt. It was yesterday’s IG post from Viaje I was referencing

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TX98Z28 said:
    Any sources on these Bishop's Blend Lancero's? These appear to be really hard to get are hands on unless have an arrangement with a B&M or hit the right site at the right time, such limited production.

I was told that one rep got 8 boxes for his entire territory. Willing to bet many are not hitting shelves, and or were sold before arrival.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

Heard they only made 1800 cigars total

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Patrickbrick said:

@TX98Z28 said:

I was told that one rep got 8 boxes for his entire territory. Willing to bet many are not hitting shelves, and or were sold before arrival.

Well if that’s the case I’m not expecting to get any but will still look just in case. Can’t believe they made such a limited next to nothing quantity release for its 5th Anniversary.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TX98Z28 said:

@Patrickbrick said:

@TX98Z28 said:

Well if that’s the case I’m not expecting to get any but will still look just in case. Can’t believe they made such a limited next to nothing quantity release for its 5th Anniversary.

The other sizes will be released later, thankfully.

@deadman said:

@NorCalR1 said:

@deadman said:

@NorCalR1 said:

No doubt. It was yesterday’s IG post from Viaje I was referencing

Read that one as well
    I will be looking for those to hit the market.

@CharlieHeis said:

@TX98Z28 said:

@Patrickbrick said:

@TX98Z28 said:

Passing on the lancero madness myself and waiting for the others to drop.

• CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

@CharlieHeis said:

@TX98Z28 said:

@Patrickbrick said:

@TX98Z28 said:

Passing on the lancero madness myself and waiting for the others to drop.

If anyone would let me know when the others are dropping that would be wonderful.