• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2020

@CalvinAndHobo said:

@NorCalR1 said:

@CharlieHeis said:

@TX98Z28 said:

@Patrickbrick said:

@TX98Z28 said:
    Any sources on these Bishop's Blend Lancero's? These appear to be really hard to get are hands on unless have an arrangement with a B&M or hit the right site at the right time, such limited production.

I was told that one rep got 8 boxes for his entire territory. Willing to bet many are not hitting shelves, and or were sold before arrival.

Well if that’s the case I’m not expecting to get any but will still look just in case. Can’t believe they made such a limited next to nothing quantity release for its 5th Anniversary.

The other sizes will be released later, thankfully.

Passing on the lancero madness myself and waiting for the others to drop.

If anyone would let me know when the others are dropping that would be wonderful.

They seemed to have plenty last year. I remember seeing them, Boondocks, and Deliverance whenever I looked. Its gotten a lot easier to get ahold of these in recent years.

• NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tatujae TAA’s dropping soon. I missed the presale yesterday at Anthony’s..

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

Did they say when? Last I read the release was pushed back with the cigars still in Nicaragua. I plan on getting some of these.

@cigarexplorer said:

@NorCalR1 said:

Did they say when? Last I read the release was pushed back with the cigars still in Nicaragua. I plan on getting some of these.

I’ve been searching but can find a exact date Anthony’s presale is usually a few days earlier then others presale so I would say early next week

@peter4jc said:
    I'm not knocking your post, David, as someone might love those and now they can pick 'em up.

But C-Fed just cracks me up. They have some marginally adequate cigars and after they got buried because nobody bought them, all of a sudden they're worth $12.50. ? C-Fed is a joke compared to what they were a few years ago.

I agree C-Fed is definitely not what they once were ( it’s a lot of the same hot aired hype about this or that). I have had a few of the MD’s gifted to me from BOTL on the forum and those were great and figured there may be some interest. And no worries no offense taken if I couldn’t handle it I would have been gone long ago.

My current issue is the limited releases and them putting one in a “sampler pack” like I’m going to spend $50 on a sampler to get that one cigar.

• Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:
    My current issue is the limited releases and them putting one in a “sampler pack” like I’m going to spend $50 on a sampler to get that one cigar.

Same here. Saw it with the black Irish and then the bishops blend lancero.

@Pacman84 said:

@deadman said:

May be the “new norm” as people’s incomes become tighter to increase sales. I don’t agree with it but from a business standpoint they will all be competing for the same pool of money.

edited April 2020

@Pacman84 said:

@deadman said:

Those are the two I am referring to.

@NorCalR1 said:

@Pacman84 said:

@deadman said:

May be the “new norm” as people’s incomes become tighter to increase sales. I don’t agree with it but from a business standpoint they will all be competing for the same pool of money.

I noticed also in the last couple weeks that sale prices aren’t quit as good and a lot of venders are doing sales on 10 packs more than 5 packs.

• TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

C-Fed = Rarest of the rare, Get it here first, Extremely Limited Quantities!, Almost gone, We got more no one has these, The smoothest most flavorful wrapper we've ever had, So rare that we had to beg on are knees for these, and on and on and on and on...

I've bought from them once or twice but their marketing is absurd, guess it works though, they seem to move a lot of product. I will admit they seem to be one of the first companies to email me with in stock new releases and I mean ALL of them :D

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.

Tatujae TAA presale up on a few sites

• ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

@peter4jc said:
    I'm not knocking your post, David, as someone might love those and now they can pick 'em up.

But C-Fed just cracks me up. They have some marginally adequate cigars and after they got buried because nobody bought them, all of a sudden they're worth $12.50. ? C-Fed is a joke compared to what they were a few years ago.

I agree C-Fed is definitely not what they once were ( it’s a lot of the same hot aired hype about this or that). I have had a few of the MD’s gifted to me from BOTL on the forum and those were great and figured there may be some interest. And no worries no offense taken if I couldn’t handle it I would have been gone long ago.

Really jumped the shark when Ezra Zion took them over...Now everything has 21+ different tastes to them.

Saka Dondurma presale up.

@NorCalR1 said:
    Saka Dondurma presale up.

Anyone here scoop these up before they sold out? Hoping to trade for 2 or 3 if someone wants to part with a few. I did preorder the Tat TAA 2020 if there is interest.

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭✭

They were to pricey for my blood

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL'd your sexy new avatar.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,531 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is he wearing a festive shower curtain?

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )

New Lost & Found

edited May 2020

New saka store release called frog juice is on preorder here
    https://www.riversidecigarshop.com/shop.html#/

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

I may have to jump on these Friday if they are still available..

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was looking forward to these when I saw the article.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

Shipping on the 18th

@Usaf06 said:
    New saka store release called frog juice is on preorder here
    https://www.riversidecigarshop.com/shop.html#/

10 left,get em whilst you can

-- Winston Churchill