Home Ratings & Reviews

Tin Man Sampler?

Hey anyone out there had the tin man sampler? I'm thinking about ordering one but wanted some feedback, seems like a great value

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I've purchased the 5 Vegas and Man O War tins separately, each of them at a discount. For the price I paid for them, I would say they were a good value (averaged out to around $3-$4 a stick). Waiting for a deal to come along on the Padilla tin.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    For $3 a stick, you bet your a** it's a great value. I'd buy it if I was in the market. But I'm on hiatus from buying anything for a while. I'm just doing trades and passes for a while, till I put a decent dent into some of my inventory.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    lilwing88:
    For $3 a stick, you bet your a** it's a great value. I'd buy it if I was in the market. But I'm on hiatus from buying anything for a while. I'm just doing trades and passes for a while, till I put a decent dent into some of my inventory.
    That's the best part about the hobby (putting the dents in).
  • taddowtaddow Posts: 51
    I think that it's a pretty good deal and I've tried most of the cigars in the sampler. Even if u don't like some of them I'm sure u could trade them for stuff u wanted .