Home Cigar 101

How to Calibrate a Hygrometer

dustballdustball Posts: 2

After seeing a lot of confusion on how to perform the salt test, I made a video titled How to Calibrate a Hygrometer.

Hope you find it helpful. I literally created it because other videos on the topic seemed to miss some important points.

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,533 ✭✭✭✭✭

You saw all that confusion in the one hour since you joined this forum and decided to make this your first post? How giving of you, dirtball, I mean dustball.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • dustballdustball Posts: 2
    edited May 2020

I never said the confusion was here. Not sure I understand the hostility and ... name calling ... really? Classy. Literally every other place I posted it was well received.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

We often get a lot of spam-like first posts here, sometimes we get a little cranky after the abuse. @Yakster is just being protective. Don't take it personally, although I can see how it would be hard not to. Similar thing happened to me when I first came here 10 years ago. Look around, hang around, introduce yourself in the newbie thread and things will improve.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

Throw a Boveda pack in and walk away. No video required

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.