Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Cookies From Famous Amos

peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2020 in Trades, Passes and Bombs

S.O.S! Senior On Senior carnage. Thank you, Steve. I am tetched touched. So many great smokes! @Amos_Umwhat

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭

Keep on tuckin geezers, great sticks!

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,711 ✭✭✭✭✭

Really awesome hit @Amos_Umwhat on a curmudgeon @peter4jc

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,406 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know if I've ever had a Velvet Rat, and now I have two! I know I've never smoked a candela, so that'll be fun - hope it's a good representation as I hear they can vary. The Oliva G is at the top of my list for cigars that punch about the weight/price and I've never had that vitola, so that's cool. And the AF Anejo... that one's going away for a long, long nap. Thanks again Steve, you're amazing!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the kind words. There is a problem with the Velvet Rat, I've found. Once I had one, I needed to find more. At that time that wasn't that easy, I think they were promotional only. My son sent me two he got from a woman he knows who is a cigar rep. He told her that he was looking for something to send his dad, me, that would be awesome and rare without having to travel to Cuba. Voila! Velvet Rat. Lived up to the hype, for me. Enjoy. And, now you can just buy them!

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain