peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,433 ✭✭✭✭✭

All you need is some cheese. ^

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:
    All you need is some cheese curds. ^

FIFY

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

Has it been raining all weekend Edward? We were gorgeous yesterday, and supposed to be cloudy am, sun pm. Just wondering how my customers in Rhode Island and Fall River might do this weekend. @silvermouse

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,248 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yesterday was cool but pleasant, rained a bit last night and earlier this morning. It's 54° at the moment and cloudy/damp. The Cape is still pretty much shut down, restaurants still doing curbside pickup/delivery, bars closed. This is the quietest holiday weekend I can remember, no backup on the bridges at all. No public restrooms have discouraged many weekenders, understandably. Still unclear regs about short term rental procedure.

Detailed Forecast
    Memorial DayA chance of drizzle. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 60. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
    TonightA chance of drizzle before midnight, then a slight chance of rain between midnight and 5am, then a chance of drizzle with a slight chance of rain after 5am. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 54. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
    TuesdayA chance of drizzle before 7am. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 71. South wind 3 to 8 mph.
    Tuesday NightA chance of drizzle before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
    WednesdayPartly sunny, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
    Wednesday NightMostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Southwest wind around 11 mph.
    ThursdayMostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 10 to 16 mph.
    Thursday NightA chance of showers after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. Southwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
    FridayShowers likely, mainly after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 14 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
    Friday NightShowers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Southwest wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
    SaturdayA chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 68. West wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
    Saturday NightA chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind 6 to 8 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
    SundayMostly sunny, with a high near 63. North wind around 10 mph.

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks Edward!

• Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Good morning all, enjoying a Sobremesa Brûlée with breakfast on the patio. A gorilla bee seems to be attracted to the smoke of the cigar.

>

Getting real hot real quick this morning Yak

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

@Yakster said:
    Good morning all, enjoying a Sobremesa Brûlée with breakfast on the patio. A gorilla bee seems to be attracted to the smoke of the cigar.

>

Getting real hot real quick this morning Yak

I know, time to rub the ribs and get the grill prepped.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )