Home Non Cigar Related

I wonder...

VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,589 ✭✭✭✭✭

...how many clicks ccom is getting on that new infused smoke ad lolol. It's like running a Hilary ad during the Sean insanity hour....

:D

Don't look ↑

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭

You would be surprised at how many people like perfume infused cigars.
    I know I am surprised.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,589 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah but other than Dan the devious bãstard man, nobody on here likes them, unless you're all a bunch of closet aciders...

Don't look ↑

Someone is buying them.
    They sell a lot of them.

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,589 ✭✭✭✭✭

You buying fivers of Acid One Cameroon, Tony?

Don't look ↑
  • ForMudForMud Posts: 2,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

Never tried one....Never will....I couldn't drink enough bourbon to think it's a good idea without passing out first.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,287 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some on here like infused cigars. I like the original diesel whiskey row and Java Maduro now and then. Dan in the far north likes his acids.

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

edited May 2020

@VegasFrank said:
    You buying fivers of Acid One Cameroon, Tony?

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

Colleen wanted to try them to quit cigarettes. I picked up a variety for her, put them in a Tupperware and kept up on boveda recharges for a year before I gave them away minus 3.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

I never bought anything off the pop ups, but I do enjoy a coffee infused cigar from time to time. I have a small humidor of infused and I break one out from time to time.

We all have different tastes. It doesn't make me a bad person. Other things maybe, but not infused cigars.

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

@YankeeMan said:
    I never bought anything off the pop ups, but I do enjoy a coffee infused cigar from time to time. I have a small humidor of infused and I break one out from time to time.

We all have different tastes. It doesn't make me a bad person. Other things maybe, but not infused cigars.

It may not make you a bad person, but it does make a bad cigar.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭

My family really likes the Java line. When we go camping or have a BBQ I will usually have one with them, just to not be an elitist ash-hole. They're not bad, just not something I would buy or store.

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭

on more then one occasion Jeff from Corona has released his top-selling brands and Acids are always at the top.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's been many years and memory is hazy, but pretty sure the last time I took acid I was on top too.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

@webmost said:

@YankeeMan said:

It may not make you a bad person, but it does make a bad cigar.

All of us like different cigars. That's why there is more than one manufacturer. Remember, I'm the guy that gets beaten like a pinata on here because I like Victor Sinclairs. Someone is buying them besides me.