Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,496 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's a lot of rain ^ (and a lot of lawn mowing).

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,496 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:

@silvermouse said:

Hasn’t dried out enough to mow. Next week looks promising. The garden is loving it, potatoes have grown like crazy.

If I remember correctly, you used that system to grow potatoes last year; how did it turn out, decent harvest?

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭✭✭

@silvermouse said:

@deadman said:

@silvermouse said:

Hasn’t dried out enough to mow. Next week looks promising. The garden is loving it, potatoes have grown like crazy.

If I remember correctly, you used that system to grow potatoes last year; how did it turn out, decent harvest?

My first year with it. I will let you know how it does turn out. It’s supposed to produce twice as many potatoes so I figured I would try at least. Only issue I have is the different seeds are growing at different rates. It’s hard to cover the new growth and not overwhelm the smaller plants.

• Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cbuck said:
    I want to be like Frank! ROTT? Check! Driving my car? Check! AJ non sucking blend, with Caldwell and Matt Booth? Check! The T! Excellent! @VegasFrank

You check all three boxes at once. Frank will be proud 🤣

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,100 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cbuck, you'll have to cut back to only 5 cigars a day and smoke them ROTT to be like @VegasFrank. I'm sure you can do the later, not so sure about the former.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    cmarc567cmarc567 Posts: 2

I am aware these cigars are not cohiba sublime. The barcode comes back as a habano romeo y juliete which is much smaller cigar,can anybody tell me what's in the box or if even cuban

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

Toenails, grass clippings and beaks. But only high quality beaks.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.