Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The funny papers

Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sherm thought I needed to read the funny papers and sent me a nice selection to smoke while doing so. Thanks @rsherman24

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Comments

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that a neon tiger in there.

Very nice hit

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

Its is

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

🤤

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Usaf06 said:
    Nice pic buster

I better put a tag line in there saying it's you so folks don't think it's me. LOL

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice hit on a deserving target!
    Well done Sherminator!

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

@peter4jc said:

@Usaf06 said:
    Nice pic buster

I better put a tag line in there saying it's you so folks don't think it's me. LOL

Oh, how disappointing, I thought Peter was just getting better looking all the time.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • cigarexplorercigarexplorer Posts: 957 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice hit!