Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,006 ✭✭✭✭✭

That ^ is a great sampler from @JGruvey. Glad I bought one!

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,153 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:

@Diver43 said:

@deadman said:
    Morning Charles, Edward
    Wunderlust this morning

Seeing this is killing me. Covid-19 canceled our trip to Germany. So now I only have two left. Promised to share with my friend in NC when the lockdown is over

If I order would you interested in some, think the converted price is $55 US for the robusto and $50 for the short belicoso.

Yes
    PM heading your way

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • Options

If you're looking to split up shipping costs amongst multiple members, I'm interested too...

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    If you're looking to split up shipping costs amongst multiple members, I'm interested too...

Let me talk to the warden and make a new thread for this

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,067 ✭✭✭✭✭

is that the blue label Edward? IF so, its probably the best cigar I've ever had

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

Regular Opus X band, secondary band says 1912-2012, gold ribbon on the foot.

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,542 ✭✭✭✭✭

Have you tried taking time-release melatonin? ^

• Options

@silvermouse said:
    Have you tried taking time-release melatonin? ^

Haven’t slept since my surgery in Feb. I have complained and they said they would check into it for me. I have to have all meds and supplements approve by my doctor right now because of all the stuff they have me on.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,161 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:
    One of my favorite Connecticut blends from @Yakster. Thank you Chris!

Hope you enjoyed it, brother.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

I did. It was outstanding Chris; TYVM!

At work from home and having to work on this NBK. I love this smoke but this is the 3rd one that I fought the tunnel on...all the way to the nub :(

• Options

@VegasFrank said:

At work from home and having to work on this NBK. I love this smoke but this is the 3rd one that I fought the tunnel on...all the way to the nub :(

Wow never had an issue with Black Works

• Options
    CalvinAndHoboCalvinAndHobo Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

@VegasFrank said:

I've had that happen twice out of the 15 or so that I've had from my box of those (one tunneling and one plugged). Always a bummer but it happens.