Home General Discussion

New pairing? Firearms

If you had to pair a cigar with a firearm, what would be your choice? I would pair my Vegas 5 gold with my sig365 xl.
( I don't know if we are allowed to post pics, so I didn't. If we are allowed, please send pics of the two together, lol). Figured this would be a funny one for us firearms owners.

Comments

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pics are required

A little dirt never hurt
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd pair a Viaje Super Shot 12 with my Mossberg 590A1 Magpul Edition.

If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
  • Michael_walkMichael_walk Posts: 38 ✭✭

Since it's required, lol

edited June 2020

Sorry wrong pic before. Both work though

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

I like the first pic better. It's visually better for some reason. And this thread reminds me of another thread you might be interested in @Michael_walk

Click here,.....
    https://forum.cigar.com/discussion/896268/guns-n-gars/p1

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pocket Rocket. Kel Tec P3AT

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't partake until I understand the principle. I get pairing cigars w/ drinks, but don't see the connection here. How do I know what cigars go with what guns? Help me understand so I can join in the fun.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

I paired a Short Bellacosa cigar with a .380acp pocket gun. .380 is sometimes called a 9mm short. Either way they are both small.

I would pair an Opus X with a Sunday go to meetings gun. (Fancy 1911 or similar)
    Heck anything you like

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

@peter4jc said:
    I can't partake until I understand the principle. I get pairing cigars w/ drinks, but don't see the connection here. How do I know what cigars go with what guns? Help me understand so I can join in the fun.

Figure what cigar you would enjoy smoking while smelling gunpowder as well. Lol.....or just the fact they they look sexy with each other🤣🤣. Just something fun I figured I would throw out here.

@deadman said:
    Do I shoot the gun any or just caress it whilst I smoke

You shoot it while you smoke. Dirty Harry style, 😂😂

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

Really digging it, what would I pair with my b.b. gun,?

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!

Last Call

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TNBigfoot68 said:
    Really digging it, what would I pair with my b.b. gun,?

Liga Privada Papas Fritas

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TNBigfoot68 said:
    Last Call

Nice BB gun!

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

@Amos_Umwhat said:

@TNBigfoot68 said:
    Last Call

Nice BB gun!

12 gauge BB's lol