Home General Discussion

Oddest Place You've Smoked a Cigar?

Mine isn't odd, but then again it's not the first place that would come to mind. I once had one after a hike in the Cascade Mountains. It was very peaceful with just me, the lake and the mountains. I finished it on my journey back and I got some weird looks from other hikers.

Comments

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    I have a similar story haha.. I went on a road trip last summer from IL to Mt. Rainier and down to Cali and back, but while I was on the road wherever I camped I would smoke a cigar. I was in Montana somewhere and lit one up with the sun setting over the mountains, which were all around me... Wonderful relaxing experience.
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    I hike allot and am looking foward to enjoying a smoke on the trail this yr since i'm newly endulging more cigars and now have hurf-ado for the canoe, hikeing trips. seems more normal then going in a garage to me.
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Illinois-I can relate, as I live in Montana. Not really an odd place (for me ), and maybe a better answer to "Best smoking experience" post, but one of my favorite places to enjoy a cigar is on a big rock in the middle of the Stillwater river out front of my buddy's cabin. The sun setting over the Absaroka mountains in summer is magical.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    That would be in the ass, Bob.

(Sorry. Old "Newlywed Game" joke.)
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Urbino, the scary part is that I am old enough to remember that!
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    urbino:

Not to pick nits, and I could be wrong, but I swear the answer was, "I would have to say up the butt."
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Nit picker.

Great tagline, Yankee.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    HA! I'm a youngin' but know what that's about... Ugh.... So much hair back then
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    urbino:

Holy crap urby..lol...I was just coming to post this exact same thing, awesome
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    urbino:

Funny *** we were just using that quote earlier today... Did Bob Eubanks Die or something!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Luko:
    urbino:

Not to pick nits, and I could be wrong, but I swear the answer was, "I would have to say up the butt."

Definately chuckling over this. I kind of remember some of this.

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    On a rowboat, in upstate MN, fishing w my 1 legged uncle.
  • michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 201
    sitting on a 113 armored personnel carrier while patroling my area, in iraq. to me its now odd but i guess other people have to be the judge of whats odd or not.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    In the "restroom" nuff said...