Home Ratings & Reviews

Sancho Panza

I don't know who it was who recommended the sancho panza, but good call...I had one last night and it was a such pleasure to smoke,nubed that sucker until my fingers burned and my lips...highly recommend if your looking for a good cigar at a reasonable price

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    you're welcome
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Markbb:
    I don't know who it was who recommended the sancho panza, but good call...I had one last night and it was a such pleasure to smoke,nubed that sucker until my fingers burned and my lips...highly recommend if your looking for a good cigar at a reasonable price
    Dammit! Kuzi has been singing their praises for a while, but I forgot to put one of each (double maduro and extra fuerte) on my last order to try them out!. Now I read this!! *fumes, kicks and cusses*

Glad they worked for you though :D
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I have 5 double maduros resting in the humi, also on kuzi's recommendation. Actually, I should be able to try one now.
    DO IT!!!!

my reputationis on the line. so i hope they are good to you.
    on that note, every now and then ill get one where the cap comes off but i have yet to have one that unravels because of this.
    I've got a bit of a summer cold right now, so this really isn't the best time to try something new. That's why I've been sticking to old familiars the last few days.

I don't even remember the last time I had a summer cold, but now I've had 2 this year. I blame the terrorists.
    those terrorists are everywhere. in front of my house a pot hole appeared the other day. I KNOW its al queda related. no other explination.

when you get over the germ warefare you really should try them. the double maduro is my favorite but the extra fuerte is also great. seriously. the maduro has a good coco coffee thing goin on.
    Definitely al-Quaeda. Potholes are one of their specialties. Improvised Impairment Devices.

I've got several cigars from that order that are ready to try. The SP, the Griffin's, the Don Carlos, the Platinum Scepter, . . .
  • MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    Hope you feel better...can't remember when I had a summer cold (knock on wood)......Kuzi good call I'm a total fan of the Sancho Panza
    im glad you have become a fan. I try not to lead you guys astray.
  • CaptCapt Posts: 127 ✭✭
    Markbb:
    Hope you feel better...can't remember when I had a summer cold (knock on wood)......Kuzi good call I'm a total fan of the Sancho Panza
    I just sent Kuzi a sampler of SP's from 2004-2005. I am sure this is all we will be hearing about!
    its not here yet but its good to know its on its way.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I tried the Sp extra fuerte based on kuzi talking about it, and I found it quite pleasant. And for the price, how can you beat it?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    im glad you have become a fan. I try not to lead you guys astray.
    I am going to have to try some of these. I will put them " in the cart" so I won't forget, waiting for a larger order. Keep suggesting things guys I should have a decent order in a day or two.
    Gurkha HMR.
    urbino:
    Gurkha HMR.
    750.00 each ( FTS )
    So only get 5.
    urbino:
    So only get 5.
    Very funny. It breaks my heart because the box price is SUCH a better deal.
    urbino:
    Gurkha HMR.
    pick me one up too.
    You don't have to get one for me. Send me the ashes, though. I'd like to sniff them.
    urbino:
    You don't have to get one for me. Send me the ashes, though. I'd like to sniff them.
    Hell at 750.00 bucks each I will save those ashes, have them mixed with my ashes, and tossed out to sea. Im taking 'em with me.
  • DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
    a part of me thought for about 10 seconds would it be worth taking out a loan to buy the whole box for 14 grand?
    DiasFlak:
    a part of me thought for about 10 seconds would it be worth taking out a loan to buy the whole box for 14 grand?
    Never in a million years, if A money tree grew in my backyard, if my dog crapped gold bars, and I found Bill Gates Wallet, would I buy that cigar.
    kaspera79:
    DiasFlak:
    Never in a million years, if A money tree grew in my backyard, if my dog crapped gold bars, and I found Bill Gates Wallet, would I buy that cigar.
    So if you won 100 million in the lottery, you wouldn't part with $750 just for the hell of it? I think if the circumstances were like that, I'd get one to see if it was worth 10% of the retail price.
    i would prolly buy the whole box just to say i had it if i won 100mil
    kaspera79:
    urbino:
    Hell at 750.00 bucks each I will save those ashes, have them mixed with my ashes, and tossed out to sea. Im taking 'em with me.
    Oh, I'd send them back to you. Insured.
    But if you really do want more suggestions, kas, try the Oliva Special S.
    750dollars worth of ashes id put insurance on them just in case they got "stolen" id have the money back for another and then i would age it
    urbino:
    But if you really do want more suggestions, kas, try the Oliva Special S.
    I will have to put one in "the cart". And maybe some Nubs too
    Not to derail this thread about the Sancho Panza HMR :D, but I just noticed that our buddy urby should be hitting his 1000 mark in the next few days. Oh boy, what's the contest gonna be like?
    j0z3r:
    Not to derail this thread about the Sancho Panza HMR :D, but I just noticed that our buddy urby should be hitting his 1000 mark in the next few days. Oh boy, what's the contest gonna be like?
    I remember the man saying he doesn't watch his count and it will not be a big deal at all. Hemingway Masterpieces for the first 1000 people to congratulate him ( I think ). Is that right Urb's