Home Non Cigar Related

I love WV

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭

A random waterfall and New River Gorge bridge

• IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice pics, thanks for sharing Ricky and Ann

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking good my friend

• MrShrekMrShrek Posts: 1,489 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking good you two. Enjoy your weekend!

• TruDogTruDog Posts: 8,325 ✭✭✭✭✭

BeautifuL.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,047 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks! Interesting little township.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,047 ✭✭✭✭✭

Didn't realize it was run by the national parks service now. I was wondering why it wasn't covered in graffiti.
    https://abandonedonline.net/location/thurmond/

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

I want to go there when I make my to see you one of these days.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great pics.

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

Great photos, how is the fishing?

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

@Diver43 said:

Watched a guy pull a couple smallies right outside my window.

@Patrickbrick said:
    I want to go there when I make my to see you one of these days.

It’s quite a drive. Only like 40 miles from where we are staying but took over an hour to get there.
    These mountain roads are crazy

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Rhamlin said:

@Diver43 said:

Watched a guy pull a couple smallies right outside my window.

Lol, but how was the fishing?

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have looked and looked and I'll be darned if I can find a wolksvagon anywhere in those pictures.

Seriously now, y'all look like you're having a blast. That's great! We'd thought to make it up through there this year, but this isn't the year for any extended travelling.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    I have looked and looked and I'll be darned if I can find a wolksvagon anywhere in those pictures.

Seriously now, y'all look like you're having a blast. That's great! We'd thought to make it up through there this year, but this isn't the year for any extended travelling.

Well, it's hard to tell. Someone either found a Wolksvagon, doesn't think you're having a blast, or thinks I should be on an extended trip when my Mom is freshly home from a new stroke. No telling.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭

Very nice, romantic trip.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

Something you dont hear too often! Great pictures.

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

@Gray4lines said:
    Something you dont hear too often! Great pictures.

Where u been gray?

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh, around every now and then. Finished up grad school (man, 2 years ago!) and then we had twins, so I disappeared for a year. Moved to NC for a job, now back in WV!

Hows it going for you, @Rhamlin ?

LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

@Gray4lines said:
    Oh, around every now and then. Finished up grad school (man, 2 years ago!) and then we had twins, so I disappeared for a year. Moved to NC for a job, now back in WV!

Hows it going for you, @Rhamlin ?

Well shot dude I’m still in the same place. You near Huntington!