Home Cigar 101

new to forums

ljlljl Posts: 819
Hi guys, after posting a few things I thought it might have been good to introduce myself first. I'm new to the forums, but do have some experience with cigars. I will try to get my favs in my bio sometime today although it is probably more effective to say what I don't like. I'm trying to catch up on proper form for trades,bombs,pifs etc. If I do something out of etiquette, don't be afraid to set me straight(promise I can take it). Seems like you have a good thing going here, hope I can add to the fun!

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    WELCOME ljl. Grab a chair and tell us about yourself.

Don't be afraid to ask questions or to add to debates. Most of us don't bite.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Welcome to the forum from Florida. great little forum here, good folks with a lot of knowledge
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Welcome aboard!
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums doood! Good times 'round these parts, and I'm sure if you stick around you'll have fun. Great wealth of knowledge for any questions you have (and don't be afraid to ask anything - I'd say this is the best board around for not bashing on newbies asking the same questions). If you haven't found it already, you can go HERE for some info on forum etiquette.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    WOW! One day into it and already almost 30 posts!!! Lookout Kuzi!
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    WOW! One day into it and already almost 30 posts!!! Lookout Kuzi!
    LOL he joined on 2/20 Lassy...hitting that Miller Lite a little too hard today?
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨