Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Way to many Full bodied sticks........ anyone wana trade??

I have accumulated way to many full bodies.......anyone up for a trade for some medium sticks? Let me know and I can send you a list of what I have. Thanks!

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Why don't you post a list of the sticks?
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    You can shoot me a list of what all you have available and a round-a-bout of what you're looking for. I tend to gravitate towards fuller bodied cigars.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    alienmisprint:
    You can shoot me a list of what all you have available and a round-a-bout of what you're looking for. I tend to gravitate towards fuller bodied cigars.
    ditto
  • sdipsdip Posts: 406
    Send me your list and I will do the same.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I find the premise of your statement, incomprehensible! LOL
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    firetruckguy:
    I have accumulated way to many full bodies.......anyone up for a trade for some medium sticks? Let me know and I can send you a list of what I have. Thanks!
    I think if you post your list you will get some response. It is too difficult to guess at your stock, so then it makes it impossible to offer a proper trade.

Throw up the list, I have some med. body sticks and I LOVE full body ones.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    It is too difficult to guess at your stock, so then it makes it impossible to offer a proper trade.
    Nah Doug, this is easy. I propose to offer a box of Grape Phillies, a three-pack of Hostess Cupcakes, 2 slices of pepperoni pizza and a cough drop.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    It is too difficult to guess at your stock, so then it makes it impossible to offer a proper trade.
    Nah Doug, this is easy. I propose to offer a box of Grape Phillies, a three-pack of Hostess Cupcakes, 2 slices of pepperoni pizza and a cough drop.
    First "Use the Force, dude," now this. You've been watching too many stoner movies. Dude. :)
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    This is pretty awesome...I swear, I give you guys full warning - if someone posts this response to one of my trades, at least ONCE I'm gonna take em up on it..lol
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    First "Use the Force, dude," now this. You've been watching too many stoner movies. Dude. :)
    Now wait a minute here Urbi...I want to hear more about the cough drop...like what flavor? Is it clean or does it have pocket lint all over it? Would you be willing to do say 5 for 5? I'll just throw my humi's wide open for you, with an offer like that!
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    I have had dreams about a post like this. Usually it's bisexual twins telling me this, because hey it is MY dream, but if these other guys haven't cleaned you out I would be more than happy to trade you.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:

MMMMMMMMM..............what kinda pizza we talking??
    OK a list:

Cohiba red dot
    RP edge
    3- padilla obsidians
    RP sun grown
    2- Greycliff 1666
    2- Cuba libre
    3- El mejor emerald
    RP fusion
    RP fusion MM
    AB 1997
    AB 1997 Habano
    AB Tempus
    AB SCR

Let me know if there is anything ya'll wana trade for.......... Brett
    Hey, ftg. I'd be interested in the ABs. Take a look at "Uncle Urbi's Pre-Owned Stogies" to see what I've got to trade.
    BTW, I'll trade you my Obsidians, Sun Growns, 1666s, and Cuba Libres for your Obsidians, Sun Growns, 1666s, and Cuba Libres. It'll be just like a family garage sale.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, why the sudden loss of love for these sticks ? Maybe just abundance. Or changing tastes, which is the case with me.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    laker1963:
    Yeah, I'm working it out of my system. Time for me to get back to waxing idiotic about the merits of plastic over paper.
    urbino:
    Hey, ftg. I'd be interested in the ABs. Take a look at "Uncle Urbi's Pre-Owned Stogies" to see what I've got to trade.

They are yours, tell me about the Nestor Reserve Maduro.
    alienmisprint:

PM sent sir.
    firetruckguy:
    urbino:

They are yours, tell me about the Nestor Reserve Maduro.
    They're 6.5 x 54 torpedoes. Pretty tasty. Not great, but quite good at the price they sell for. I'm trying to think of an apt comparison. Something like a poor man's Onyx, I guess. Several other guys around here have smoked them, so maybe one of them will jump in with a better comparison.
    letsgowithbob:
    I have had dreams about a post like this. Usually it's bisexual twins telling me this, because hey it is MY dream, but if these other guys haven't cleaned you out I would be more than happy to trade you.

PM sent.....
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Same here, you can shoot me a list as well.
    Hawk55:
    Same here, you can shoot me a list as well.

PM sent.....