Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Sneak Attack

NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭

Came home last night from a long day at work to find my mailbox had been attacked. Upon inspection I found some amazing sticks courtesy of @Diver43. There are a few new ones and a Perdomo that looks very well aged! Thank you Ron!!

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

Comments

• TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice Hit

I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • BullSquatchBullSquatch Posts: 562 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thats awesome!

"Some people meditate, I smoke cigars." - Ron Perlman
    "...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon
    Two Time Cigar Lottery Winner

@NorCalR1 said:
    Came home last night from a long day at work to find my mailbox had been attacked. Upon inspection I found some amazing sticks courtesy of @Diver43. There are a few new ones and a Perdomo that looks very well aged! Thank you Ron!!

Muwat by Drew any good?

"...I intend to go home tonight and smoke a cigar to the glory of God." - Charles Spurgeon

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

@NorCalR1 said:

Hope you enjoy, those are some of my favorites, The Karen Berger was part of a gift from the Lady herself.

@BullSquatch The Muwat is one of the first I will get when I head to the patio with coffee.

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5

@Diver43 said:

@NorCalR1 said:

Hope you enjoy, those are some of my favorites, The Karen Berger was part of a gift from the Lady herself.

@BullSquatch The Muwat is one of the first I will get when I head to the patio with coffee.

best place to buy them online?

Just ordered a ten pack off of famous with some Factory Smokes

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

best place to buy them online?

I’ll do it......

Cigar.com of course!

-_-

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

The place that sells them the cheapest. Not always apparent.... You must figure in shipping, tax, reward points, how fast the shipping is, how fast they get the box to the post office, just to name a few factors.

All that said, cigar.com

Don't look ↑