Home Non Cigar Related

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Don't see why the IOC have to make such a big deal out of it. The article said that they did it after the awards ceremony and the stadium was pretty much empty. I wonder what cigars they were smoking?
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    I like how one of the captions in the slideshow says that one of the women is "pretending to smoke a cigar" when she clearly is.. hahaha
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Man, this is some PATHETIC reporting. I mean how does this inform the general populace of anything of any interest?

I wonder if any of the people who are offended or upset by this has ever sat a youngster on their knee while letting them have a sip of beer or wine? Or watched while soemone else has done so.

If the story was that their were a group of players who regularly drank and partied it up that would be different.

These ladies accomplished soemthing that 99.99% of people out there will never experience, but the media think we need to know, or even give a $hit about a couple of drinks and cigars being consumed in a once in a lifetime celebration.

Anyone who finds this news worthy or for the media types who wrote about this in the first place... GET A LIFE, LOSER!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Man, this is some PATHETIC reporting. I mean how does this inform the general populace of anything of any interest?

I wonder if any of the people who are offended or upset by this has ever sat a youngster on their knee while letting them have a sip of beer or wine? Or watched while soemone else has done so.

If the story was that their were a group of players who regularly drank and partied it up that would be different.

These ladies accomplished soemthing that 99.99% of people out there will never experience, but the media think we need to know, or even give a $hit about a couple of drinks and cigars being consumed in a once in a lifetime celebration.

Anyone who finds this news worthy or for the media types who wrote about this in the first place... GET A LIFE, LOSER!
    You forget, here in the US janet jackson is still fighting a law suite over her **** being exposed during a super bowl 1/2 time years ago.... in the words of reverend love joy's wife, "WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN"! (the simpsons)
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh god. One of my coworkers was just telling me about this and I figured I'd see what you guys had to say about it. I think it's awesome! I'd have done the exact same thing. One guy I work with is wondering whether they're gonna ticket the woman riding the zamboni for DUI. LOL
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    They could have skipped all this charade and just painted a large sign that said "Lezbians" and be done with it...
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Hey, you know the difference between men's hockey and women's hockey?

The number of pads.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a hell of an accomplishment, they deserve to celebrate. I hope they did a decent beer and wine pairing.
    zoom6zoom:
    Hey, you know the difference between men's hockey and women's hockey?

The number of pads.
    lol
    YankeeMan:
    It was a hell of an accomplishment, they deserve to celebrate. I hope they did a decent beer and wine pairing.
    Ummm, the beer... it was Molson's CANADIAN of course...;)
    laker1963:
    YankeeMan:
    Yes, Molson's Canadian was drank. But at least one of them was drinking a Coors Light.
    clearlysuspect:
    laker1963:
    YankeeMan:
    Yes, Molson's Canadian was drank. But at least one of them was drinking a Coors Light.
    LMAO... must have been an American infiltrator... ;)
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Wow, bummer... My favorite Hockey player beat my countries team today for the Gold. I'll forgive you though.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's a shame there was no excitement to the game! It's hard to hold your breath for an entire overtime period.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Great game. Would've been nice to win, but, honestly, the world wouldn't seem right if Canada couldn't win at hockey. In Canada.
    urbino:
    Great game. Would've been nice to win, but, honestly, the world wouldn't seem right if Canada couldn't win at hockey. In Canada.
    YUP !! Once again... my world makes a little more sense LOL.

Good game, for both teams. Feel for Ryan Miller. Right now he is the best goalie there is, bar none.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Hell of a game! It was fun to watch that game as an American in Canada though I did feel a bit outnumbered. But ya, it just wouldn't be right if the US had won.
    Let all Americans now share in my hatred for Sidney Crosby!!!
    lol... yeah. Hey that was one hell of a hockey game. My wife and I were so happy that USA scored with 24 seconds left, and I was hoping that would bring a Gold, but sadly no.