Home General Discussion

Another great video from the Perdomo people on the different cutters and their benefits

ScotchnSmokeScotchnSmoke Posts: 134
edited May 2020 in General Discussion

Honestly, the graphics in this video are outstanding IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuWiKykovGA

Post edited by ScotchnSmoke on

Comments

• GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Scotch_n_Smoke said:

@Bob_Luken can you make this in to a T-shirt meme?

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • ScotchnSmokeScotchnSmoke Posts: 134

@Guitarded said:

@Scotch_n_Smoke said:

@Bob_Luken can you make this in to a T-shirt meme?

LMAO!!!!! Well, I didn't actually do the graphics on this video and was very proud of the guy who did them.

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bull.

Don't look ↑
    edited August 2020

After hearing about all of the unique video views and comments from users bragging about how many thousands of dollars worth of cigars they bought based on these videos, I decided to check out this video. Here is what I found.

Less than 800 views and 49 comments Here are a couple of the comments:

Struck me as odd that a high end photography firm would be commenting on the cinematography of this piece. So I decided to check out and see who Lawrence ream was and what Lawrence Ream photography was all about.

You're faker than the plastic tīts on Dolly Castro. You don't have any graphics guy bro. You're a wedding photographer and you do your own graphics.

I was worried about your friends and family making fake posts, but you weren't that sophisticated were you?

Do you ever tell the truth? Why don't you try one of the other 49 forums?

Don't look ↑
    edited August 2020

Okay last one I promise. I was reading the comments in this video And everyone is commenting how they cannot see what predomo is doing when he's cutting the cigar. Here is what Perdomo said about it:

And

Hahahahaha

The funniest part about this is that if you read all of the replies from "Nick Perdomo" It becomes very clear that Lawrence Ream It's doing all the work for this social media account, including the Perdomo comments. It's all the same writing style, nuance, and mistakes that old @Scotch_n_Smoke has here and on his own web page. This tool is literally replying to himself.

I can see the meeting now.

"But Mr Perdomo sir, you have 49 comments on this video!"

NP: They're all you!

Don't look ↑

Just as long as they're all perdomos!

Don't look ↑

And a whole crap load of those comments are either spam for **** pills or this guy's buddies saying, "hi law, you rock" and other mindless bull. he tried to create the self-licking ice cream cone and then shake down Nick Perdomo for a payday, and Perdomo told him to get bent.

Don't look ↑

Well @VegasFrank Congrats on finding the only unlisted video we made. And yes in the beginning I would comment from my 3 accounts to get the ball rolling in the early days. Also I do have a wedding studio as well as a commercial business, photobooth company and a portrait studio. And yes I responded to thousands of comments as the Perdomo Content creator. It was far more than just making and editing videos. I wouldn't normally expect a troll to understand what hard work is, but you did put in the work on this one.

How about this one: 112,000 views, 338 comments. Were all of those me and my accounts?

Also the graphics guy was Perdomo's graphics guys. I later took graphics over when he was driving up the price of the project too far.

Congratulations on finding the link? You posted the freaking link at the top of this thread bro! I didn't find anything. You gave it to me!

I just finished reading the 338 comments on the video with 112,000 views. Where do you think I found, "hi law, you rock" And all the other similar ones to that?

Don't look ↑
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bro. I don’t know you. You might be aces. This is not good for Perdomo’s or your image. Sorry man. This isn’t going well for you.

That's why Perdomo fired you bro. You are a Mickey mouse operation. You were punching way above your weight class. The videos were okay. The social media aspect blows. It's fake. It feels fake. People can tell.

The funny part is though that you totally disparaged yourself pretending to be Nick Perdomo talking about the video guy. Took one for the team! Go somewhere else bro. We are done with you.

Don't look ↑
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

On another more personal note, I am yet to smoke a Perdomo that I really enjoy, I am not a fan. Again this is just my personal taste and opinion.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    edited August 2020

Did you just use the word "honestly" in a sentence?

Don't look ↑

Honestly, I just want you to go away forever.

Don't look ↑

@Vision Once the channel go up on it's own two legs, none of it was necessary anymore. But when starting a new channel, you have to do a lot of stuff to get the YouTube Algorithms in your favor. I was a one man operation, didn't have an entire marketing team. It takes the average YouTube channel 5 years to gain 1k subscribers, we did it in 45 days. A lot of that was due to the comment interaction and link spreading around the internet. It drove traffic and made the algorithms happy and allowed us to grow incredibly fast. Also, I was either with Nick or texting Nick to get answers to questions I didn't know. But no one expects the CEO of a company to answer all of their own comments.

@VegasFrank said:
    Honestly, I just want you to go away forever.

You don't even know me friend.

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don’t know, I’m willing to give him a chance. Not perdomos though

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Lucky me.

Don't look ↑
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

On a side note, I can’t believe I have spent this amount of my life reading about perdomo videos and I won’t even smoke one. Can we talk about cigars that don’t suck?
    PS... that doesn’t include AJ

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Time wounds all heels, Bardis. Go make a good hamburger.

PS... that doesn't include prepackaged patties...

Don't look ↑

@Scotch_n_Smoke said:
    @Vision Once the channel go up on it's own two legs, none of it was necessary anymore. But when starting a new channel, you have to do a lot of stuff to get the YouTube Algorithms in your favor. I was a one man operation, didn't have an entire marketing team. It takes the average YouTube channel 5 years to gain 1k subscribers, we did it in 45 days. A lot of that was due to the comment interaction and link spreading around the internet. It drove traffic and made the algorithms happy and allowed us to grow incredibly fast. Also, I was either with Nick or texting Nick to get answers to questions I didn't know. But no one expects the CEO of a company to answer all of their own comments.

You said the video guy botched it. You were the video guy.

And lucky us on your link spreading campaign.

Don't look ↑
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭

If his intentions were to get people to dislike Perdomo even more.....

Brilliant!!