Home General Discussion

So Tell me some must tries

Shaner9erShaner9er Posts: 99 ✭✭✭

Since its been some years since i've really smoked cigars I restocked on some I know I liked in the past and a few I remember I wanted to try but I was hoping you all could point me in the direction of what you think I should try next so when i place my next order I don't feel all over the place I totally get out palettes could be different but! ill try anything once. well not anything.

Comments

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭✭✭

@TX98Z28 said:
    A @Bigshizza Sampler is the solution.

I second that motion

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,724 ✭✭✭✭✭

Motion passes

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.
  • Shaner9erShaner9er Posts: 99 ✭✭✭

@Trykflyr_1 said:
    Join in the vHerf and see what's burning.

another good idea thank you!

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,791 ✭✭✭✭✭

Tatuaje Black

A little dirt never hurt

Smoke what Nick @Usaf06 would smoke.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

@dirtdude said:
    Tatuaje Black

adding to my list!

@VegasFrank said:

and what would this scholar smoke?

Only pete, saka, and skip

Only pete, saka, and skip

Oh, and James Brown too I guess.

• EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

Pete ( Johnson)Tatuaje
    Skip (Martin)=romacraft
    (Steve) SakA = dunbarton tobacco and trust
    James Brown= black label trading company

Though these guys make other brands those are their popular ones.

But I would have guess frank would have added AJ and Rocky.

@EgoBoundary said:
    Pete ( Johnson)Tatuaje
    Skip (Martin)=romacraft
    (Steve) SakA = dunbarton tobacco and trust
    James Brown= black label trading company

Though these guys make other brands those are their popular ones.

Thank you, i knew the Pete but wasn't sure on the rest

@VegasFrank said:
    Oh, and James Brown too I guess.

You know Vegas.. if you listed every cigar you have ever had here one post at a time you might hit that 5k

edited August 2020

I was listing every cigar that Nick ever tried, not me. You asked the question brother! ↓

@Shaner9er said:

@VegasFrank said:

and what would this scholar smoke?

And as for Ernest:

@EgoBoundary said:
    But I would have guess frank would have added AJ and Rocky.

I said, "smoke what Nick smokes," not "smoke stuff that doesn't suck." :wink:

Look, I'm not even post whoring! >:)

• VisionVision Posts: 8,241 ✭✭✭✭✭

Caldwell
    Espinosa
    Warped
    New AJ blends

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭✭

I would add anything from TABSA factory including Casa Fernandez, Warped, Illusione, and HVC

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

@Usaf06 said:
    I would add anything from TABSA factory including Casa Fernandez, Warped, Illusione, and HVC

TABSA = Aganorsa

Actually I don’t know if that is entirely true .. the factory is has been called TABSA, the company changed from casa Fernandez to aganorsa , but I don’t know if the factory has changed names ... it’s probably still just TABSA