Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade anybody

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's been a bit since I've done a trade. Anybody want to do a friendly forum 5er trade?

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭

Negative there ghost rider. Just been out of the game for a bit so want to get back in.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,201 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well c'mon you new jacks, someone step up.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Sounds like you are volunteering there @Usaf06. Since there are no takers I will take names and nachos to send a bomb or two out to some new members. Somebody pm info!

Team O'Donnell FTW!

Nope, I've got that one

Team O'Donnell FTW!

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 17,726 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll trade with you brother.

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

This will be fun

Team O'Donnell FTW!

edited September 2020

Excellent. Glad they made it safe! Hope you enjoy those with them being new to you.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s an impressive lineup

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:
    That’s an impressive lineup

I don't know of anyone else whose inventory is as broad and deep as Brad's.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours is.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

@Patrickbrick said:
    Yours is.

That was my thought

Team O'Donnell FTW!

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not complaining about my stock, but Brad's got some old and rare stuff; mine's just the same crap the rest of you have.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fantastic cigars! Very cool!

Hopefully there is something in the you will like

Team O'Donnell FTW!

@avengethis said:
    Hopefully there is something in the you will like

I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy every one of them. Thank you brother! Mine should be there Tuesday at the latest

Disclaimer:  All trolling is provided for the sole entertainment purposes of the author only. Readers may find entertainment and hard core truths, but none are intended. Any resulting damaged feelings or arse chapping of the reader are the sole responsibility of the reader, to include, but not limited to: crying, anger, revenge pørn, and abandonment or deletion of ccom accounts. Offer void in Utah because Utah is terrible.

Enjoy Brad.

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭

I feel left out, @avengethis wanna trade? or anyone else...

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,080 ✭✭✭✭✭

Out of my league, but will be fun to watch

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭

Insert eating popcorn gif here.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

I will get behind that @Trident should we trade with each other but really just bomb two randoms?

Team O'Donnell FTW!