Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Trade anybody

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's been a bit since I've done a trade. Anybody want to do a friendly forum 5er trade?

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭

Negative there ghost rider. Just been out of the game for a bit so want to get back in.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well c'mon you new jacks, someone step up.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Sounds like you are volunteering there @Usaf06. Since there are no takers I will take names and nachos to send a bomb or two out to some new members. Somebody pm info!

Team O'Donnell FTW!

Nope, I've got that one

Team O'Donnell FTW!

• VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll trade with you brother.

Don't look ↑

This will be fun

Team O'Donnell FTW!

edited September 2020

Excellent. Glad they made it safe! Hope you enjoy those with them being new to you.

Team O'Donnell FTW!

• deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭

That’s an impressive lineup

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,319 ✭✭✭✭✭

@deadman said:
    That’s an impressive lineup

I don't know of anyone else whose inventory is as broad and deep as Brad's.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yours is.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

@Patrickbrick said:
    Yours is.

That was my thought

Team O'Donnell FTW!

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,319 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not complaining about my stock, but Brad's got some old and rare stuff; mine's just the same crap the rest of you have.

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • EgoBoundaryEgoBoundary Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭

Fantastic cigars! Very cool!

Hopefully there is something in the you will like

Team O'Donnell FTW!

@avengethis said:
    Hopefully there is something in the you will like

I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy every one of them. Thank you brother! Mine should be there Tuesday at the latest

Don't look ↑

Enjoy Brad.

Don't look ↑
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭

I feel left out, @avengethis wanna trade? or anyone else...

• rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

Out of my league, but will be fun to watch

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭

Insert eating popcorn gif here.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.

I will get behind that @Trident should we trade with each other but really just bomb two randoms?

Team O'Donnell FTW!